Caledonia Park Aparthotel, Costa Adeje
Best Deals to the Caledonia Park, Costa Adeje
The Caledonia Park Aparthotel in Costa Adeje is consistently one of our best selling hotels in Tenerife. This three star aparthotel is a favourite with British guests and as an example they serve an “English breakfast” as part of the breakfast buffet for all inclusive guests. The hotel location makes it a great base for an active holiday if you want to see the best of Tenerife. There are plenty of beaches to choose from in a 4KM radius of Caledonia Park. Staying closer to home there is a nice pool with sun loungers and umbrellas at the hotel. Within the Costa Adeje resort area there is a good choice of restaurants and shops.
5 reasons the Caledonia Park is a hit for a family holiday in Tenerife:
1) Short transfer – Caledonia Park is less than 20KM from the airport (TFS)
2) All inclusive – Buffet meals an unlimited drinks at least 12 hours day. Also packed lunches free if you are out for the day.
3) Close to waterpark – The Octopus water park is across the road, great waterslides and also dolphin display.
4) Self catering facilities – great if you have babies and still want all inclusive. You can also book Caledonia Park as self catering.
5) Value for money – With the strength of the Euro, the all inclusive at the Caledonia Park is a great option.
Caledonia Park Aparthotel Photos
Caledonia Park Aparthotel Location in Costa Adeje
Please note : Due to its hilltop location in Costa Adeje, and the layout of the complex, The Caledonia Park Aparthotel may not be suitable for you if you have mobility difficulties.
Caledonia Park address: C Alemania N.1 San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, 38 640, Spain